Eli says that the thing he loves most about America is (drum roll)...the FOOD! Can you believe it?! He ranks among his favorites:
1. Hamburgers!(let's not forget he hated these at first)
2. Fish (actually, it was a tortilla crusted tilapia from Schwans)
3. Peanut Butter and Jelly (good ole' PB&J!)
4. Indian Food (we do this a lot)
5. Tortillas (or, American injera, as we call it)
Today at Open Gym, he added to his list, a perfect back-flip on the tramp and a front handspring on the floor!
We had a lovely "Welcome" shower from our dear friends. We are very blessed. The story of adoption always brings tears. I love our friends who are so sweet and supportive of this little boy. We wanted to take a trip to California to meet grandma and grandpa, but its too early. I also need back surgery so I can keep up with this active little guy. It looks like grandma and grandpa may be coming here instead to meet our guy!
Big Round World, Small Square Box
1 month ago